Seventh Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision (CRV 2010)
Ottawa, Ontario, 31 May - 2 June 2010
CRV'2010 successfully concluded on June 2, 2010.
Please see the CRV Program page for the archived presentation slides and videos.
- [June 2010] The conference was recorded, archived presentation slides and videos can be seen on the CRV Program page.
- [30 Apr 2010] Program now available.
- [Apr 2010] Posters have to have a maximum size of 54in wide by 28in high.
- [2 Feb 2010]
Submission deadline extended until 11 Feb 11:59PM PST (2:59am Feb 12 EST).
- [2 Feb 2010] There will also be a "SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) Camp", free to CRV registrants, on Sat May 29.
- [23 Dec 2009] Site open for submissions.
Welcome to the home page for CRV 2010, the seventh
Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, formerly known as
Vision Interface (VI). CRV 2010 will be held 31 May - 2 June in Ottawa,
In 2004, the 17th Vision Interface conference was renamed the 1st
Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, CRV 2010 is held
jointly with the Graphics Interface 2010 (GI), the Artificial
Intelligence 2010 (AI), and the Precarn Intelligent Systems (Precarn
IS) conferences. A single registration will permit attendees to
attend any talk in the four conferences (CRV, GI, AI, Precarn IS),
which will be scheduled in parallel tracks.
Computer Vision and Robotics Tutorial
The CRV Tutorial Day is one day event on Sunday May 30 preceding the conference.
This free event consists of many short talks by different people and will cover many of the topics present in the conference.
It should be useful for new graduate students and seasoned researchers alike.
CRV is sponsored by the Canadian
Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Society (CIPPRS) and
endorsed by the International
Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR).
Previous conferences can be accessed from the archives .